I had dreamed up this image of a beautifully elegant, yet simple wedding day complete with:
1. a barn,
2. simple, rustic charm,
3. DIY projects galore
4. a handsome groom,
5. and most importantly, all the love of family that 2 people could ask for.
You all made our day so very special. We are so so blessed to be surrounded by people that love and support us. My favorite part was during our vows when we requested Pastor Don to include each of you to say 'I do' along with us, to offer your unending love and support for us, all the days of our lives. I'm humbled, truly humbled.
So, as the song goes, "I'll wear white and you'll wear out the words, "I love you"" we did just that, on a beautiful June evening, with all of our favorite people as witnesses. We love you more than words can say!
Here's to many more years as two families join together. I'm so proud to be a part of your family! As the newest member of the Heisel family, I can now honestly say, Heisel RULES! :) {Big hugs}
the beginning.
Photo credits- Bonita Buckley Photography. Thanks for capturing our special day so beautifully.
Photo credits- Bonita Buckley Photography. Thanks for capturing our special day so beautifully.









Oh Tia!!! This is so beautifully said! I'm so happy for you, congrats again Mrs. Heisel!!!! Your day was perfectly amazing and perfectly you :)
ReplyDelete