Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Saturday, July 5, 2014

Henry's 1st Independence Day!

Another "first" for Henry has come and went- his first 4th of July! This year we had a cookout with some people from our neighborhood and then we walked to the fireworks show on post, which was nothing short of spectacular! It was near the pond on the base and they had a great, long show! Henry watched in amazement and he even stayed awake for most of the show! I'm so impressed that he wasn't scared of the loud BOOMS and even more impressed that he could fall asleep during that as well! :) I wonder if he'll be scared of them next year? Hopefully not because I love fireworks!

In true mom-tog fashion, I took a few pics of this lil man to mark his very first 4th! Juuuust a few! :)





















I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th!

Happy 4th from the Heisels!

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment