Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Thursday, April 14, 2011

All SMILES here!

EEEHEHEHE!!! 
Not to overly dramatize this, but....

MATT WILL BE HEADING TO THE STATES IN 16 DAYS!!! 

While browsing the www for a pic of an "excited face" I found this fun lil picture tip:


Although, I am prolly making a face like the chick in the middle (just a little less scary...errr I hope), there's definitely no faking going on here! My excited face is true and genuine! Who knew a smile would be the mood boosting accessory of the year! :)

Will you join me, from now til Matt comes home, making as many happy/excited faces as we can!? I'll be sure to put one on when I head out...and everytime I think of my mister! If you have Facebook, try to post a smile/excited pic on Matt's Facebook in the next 2 weeks! Let's welcome him home with all of our SMILES!

I'm gonna leave you with one last smile quote:

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.  ~Andy Rooney

Have a fabulous day! I'll check back in with you all soon!

P.S. I got to talk to Matt yesterday and he is doing very well! The weather has been bad, but it's been bittersweet because he hasn't had to go out hiking or hunting! Hooray for crazy weather, I guess! :)


Heisel RULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment