Ahhh!! I'm so nervous...no wait, excited...no wait, anxious!! Ahh! I'm all of that wrapped into one! There's been some great, great news and I think you know what I'm talking about! Can I get an amen?!
It's been one heckuva year, but I'm glad to start to close this chapter and prepare to write the next!! Lotsa new things will be happening when our man rides into town compliments of an airplane packed fulla sweaty dudes. Not quite the white stead or shiny armor that a traditional fairytale begs (more like camo and afghan dirt), but hey, it's the 2000's, right?! Not everyone's fairytale involves a strapping young lad perched high upon the saddle of a great white horse! ;) I'll take him how I can get 'im, dirt & all!
Well, I believe I've rambled enough! I hope you were informed but mostly entertained! Have a great day and rest of the week! I know I will!! Countdown continues! We're all waiting...anxisouly!


No comments:
Post a Comment