Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Monday, January 16, 2012

Bells will be ringing

Good morning!
I know it's been a bit since I've lasted posted on here, but truth be told, I keep up with you all pretty much on a regular basis so this news would all be old news! However, I'd like to revive this blog in order to give you out of towners regular updates on what's up with me and ol' Matt! :)



We set a date for the big day - June 9, 2012. We liked the ring of 6-9-12!! Just the sound of it was awesome! We will be getting married in this beautifully built barn in Oak Grove, KY. I am so excited about each and every detail that we are putting into this and we can't WAIT to share our big day with you all! ♥




We also entered into a wedding giveaway contest! We are so excited about the list of prizes! For example- wedding bands (up to $1000) and flowers for the wedding (value $450)! The total prize package is about $9,000!!! This is where we need YOUR help! We need you to vote once a day! It's simple, you just register and then log on on once a day and place your vote!

Here is the link:
http://q108.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=47052&s=15610183&i=1&m=X#SD

I posted a button on the sidebar of this blog so you can get to it easily everyday! Thanks so much for your help and we appreciate your vote!!

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment