Ready. Set. Activate Super Woman Cape.
What’s your super power? Mine is being able to juggle many incredibly stressful life changing events at one time, all while keeping my cool and my makeup intact. No, really. ;) Try moving to a new city, finding a new job, finding a home in said new city, all while selling 2 houses in a down market. Ya, about that.
They say one “gets used” to the military move and all it entails, but I find it extremely difficult to say goodbye, and not to mention the dreaded search for a new job. Just when I started to feel comfortable and capable, we have to leave. {Yes, I’m confessing that this is the first PCS for this chick. Don’t hate, mmkay?}
So, like it or not, Mission: ‘Move for the Military’ adventure is soon to be in full swing. And where I think of an adventure as the beaches of Hawaii, the towers of London or even wine tours in Italy, well folks, I’ll take what I can get. ;)
Will you join us as we saddle up and head out to the wild wild (mid)West?! Ohhh I hope so! I.sure.do.hope.so!
Heisel Rules the Wild, Wild (mid)West! Coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment