Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Friday, January 11, 2013

Chocolate {Kahlua} Cream Stout Cupcake

Hi friends!
As promised, I wrote up the recipe for the Award Winning Cupcakes. These are soo worth making!!




In an effort to start keeping track of my recipes online, and be able to share them in the www., I've added them to another blog that I created a couple years ago, but never did anything with. It's been my test blog so it's very plain right now. Heisel Rules is a private blog that I started when Matt was in Afghanistan and needed to get info to family all at once, and since it's grown, I wanted to use a less private, more public, place to call home to things that I don't mind sharing about. This may change in the future, but for now, I'll simply link you to the other blog for recipes, tutorials, DIY things, and what not. A facelift is coming soon for both blogs! Need them to get gussy'ed up! Hope this isn't too confusing! I'm gonna try this out and see if it becomes too much! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Click here to be taken to the recipe. Thanks for stopping by!

Heisel Rules!

-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment