To our family and friends-we love and care very deeply for you all. You mean the world to us, and we are blessed to call you our friends and family.
Now, on this very special day of love, Matt and I want to share something very special with you-
Our hearts are growing by two feet!
You guessed it right. We are going to have a baby! We are very excited for this very special time!We had our very first OB visit this week and what an exciting visit it was! We got to not only hear, but SEE our babies tiny heart beating inside my body. What an amazing, exhilarating feeling. So, currently I have the distinct pleasure of carrying two heartbeats for the several months, and what a privilege it is. No pressure, right?! Baby Heisel had a strong heartbeat at a racing 169! I get to possibly share my birthday with our sweet baby-due date September 25. This means I'm starting my 9th week. Yes, we are still early, but we couldn't contain our excitement any longer! And just to clarify, they only found ONE baking!! ;)
Oh, and in case you were wondering, the baby mama is doing terrific!! ;)
We hope you stay tuned on this very special journey as not only my belly swells, but our hearts as well. We are overjoyed! Two hearts, are truly better than one.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Heisel Rules {the bump}!




No comments:
Post a Comment