Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Thursday, March 14, 2013

12 weeks, and counting

Well, we officially made it to 12 weeks!! Typically people would be making their announcement now, but as I stated in the last post, we were too excited to wait!

As I was taking this picture I was thinking, "Gosh, I feel so much BIGGER than this picture is showing!"


Confession-
I have to say that there was one thing that really surprised me about pregnancy- the bloating!!! Sounds totally insane because, well, I'm pregnant, and aren't pregnant ladies supposed to be get...errr... bigger?! I have had the bloats from week 4. Up til now I'd see prego ladies and think, "You're glowing", and then I look in the mirror and think, "Would you please, for the love of all things good- lasso those girls gone wild down on your chest and do try to suck in that beer-looking gut while you're at it. Can we not button our jeans any longer? gross. ugh." And then I console myself with a pint of lemon ice cream. Mmm..

I feel like this week has been a turning point, though. I look a little more prego and a little less like I just downed a 12 pack. ;) I choose to embrace the gut, though! Or at least I'm trying to. What other choice do I have? :) Only time in my life I don't have to suck it in! haha

We have our checkup in another week, but so far everything seems to be going really well. Not much nausea or sickness, knock on wood. My brain is shrinking though. As i sit here and type, I have to constantly think about how to spell the simplest words...such as tongue. Weird. And frustrating.Ya, I'm such a grammar girl and that's been a challenge. I do hope i get my brains back!


My currents-
Current cravings?- Jimmy Johns BLT, pickles (any kind), ice cream (didn't like it pre prego), apples
Foods to stay away from- Alfredo. The smell is nauseating. (Did I spell that right?)
Showing?- a little. More like a uni-gut
Gender?- not yet, hoping to find out sooooon!!
Names?- yes, to be announced with gender. This was the easiest part for us!
Have you felt the baby move? I think so...
Still see your feet? Yes.
Feelings? Nervous and excited, all at once!

Thanks for keeping up! Stalk us again soon! ;)

Heisel Rules! {the bump}

No comments:

Post a Comment