Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Sunday, July 7, 2013

28 weeks

28 weeks, 4 days to be exact-
Wow, is time really flying now! I measure time now by what all I need to get done still before Henry makes his big debut. We're ready, but we're not ready, if ya know what I mean! There's still a few things that we need to get in order to be completely done, or at least close enough. I'll be scoping out some deals in the next few weeks to make sure we can be as prepared as possible. :)

SO this last month, this dude has done some serious growing! He's now about 17 inches, and 3 pounds. Carazy!!!! Although I coulda told you that just based on how far out my belly now protrudes. ;) I can't say it's growing on me though (no pun intended). This thing now gets in the way when I try to reach and makes bending somewhat of an act out of Cirque de Soleil! I'm not kidding! I just warn anyone behind me when I'm about to bend down that I cannot be responsible for the cortortion my body makes or anything that pops out!

Henry has been kicking and stretching up a storm! I've been having some tightening, which appears to be braxton hicks. They don't really hurt, just uncomfortable.

I know you read my rant on the last post about my newly formed kankles! That's right, I've officially joined the kankle club. This is one membership I wish I didn't have! I pretty much prop them up nonstop now. Hopefully I can keep them under a manageable width so that other issues don't arise from it. I guess this means no more cute shoes. :( I managed to slide on my boots for the baby shower, and it actually helped to reduce the size, but now I cannot even get them on. :/

It's now becoming more difficult to eat and breathe. Phew, just typing is wearing me out! ;) I'm managing though!

Cravings: root beer (mmm)
Can I still feel my feet? Yes, but only if I bend forward.
Feelings? Anxious to get everything done before he gets here.

I don't have pics of Henry yet, that should be in just a couple more weeks, but my Aunt Amanda helped me take some maternity pics when I was in town this past week. I'm so thankful for that! We went to a field/barn near my father in law's house. It was quite a hidden gem! Here's a few from the sesh.














Thanks again, Amanda, for your help with the photos!

Well, that's about it. I'm on kankle watch and final prep duty til the end now! :)

Heisel Rules!{the Bump}

No comments:

Post a Comment