Wow- 30 weeks- (actually 30 weeks, 6 days)! We entered single digit weeks til we expect Mr. Henry! It feels unreal!
Yesterday was our 30 week check up. Since I have the fibroid on my uterus, I have to get ultrasounds every 4 weeks so we had that yesterday as well. Unfortunately, it was scheduled at the office that doesn't have 3D so we could only see Henry in 2D, which is still nice! :) And bonus, my Aunt Amanda was in town visiting so she got to come with me to see Henry!
Henry wasn't shy about showing his dude parts! If we needed affirmation; we got it! ;) He was in a crazy position; one leg and foot was up by his head and the other was down, almost sitting on it. It was funny to see!
![]() |
| foot on head |
![]() |
| I think he has big feet! |
He also gave us a good profile picture and one straight on!
He cooperated, though, while Sally, the tech, looked him over to see if his growth is on schedule. She said that he is doing great! He has plenty of fluid and he is growing like he should! All good news! This lady (me), however, is quickly running out of room! I have nowhere for him to go but out! But it's too early to evict him so I'll just have to deal with it! ;)
I also had the first appointment with the midwife. It was nice to be able to talk to her about what I want out of my delivery experience and it was comforting for her to agree. Hopefully we can get Henry delivered naturally without any complications! :) I've been having Braxton Hicks still, but she didn't seem worried, only cautioning that if they are super painful or if they don't go away, then call her, but she checked my cervix and it's still closed and thick so no baby anytime soon!
We are down to office visits every 2 weeks! It's getting close! :) Can't wait for Henry's daddy to get home so he can see the ultrasound pics of the lil guy! I'm sure Matt will be surprised at how big my belly is now! I downloaded a cool app that I use to hear his heartbeat!! It's pretty cool! I'll have to show that off to Matt as well!
I'm still nesting like crazy! Purging what I can and better organizing what needs to stay. It's going well though! Hopefully I'll have a post up soon of Henry's corner, complete with bedding, and decor. Yay!
Cravings? Rootbeer (still), mashed potatoes, fruit (watermelon makes him go crazy!)
Still see my feet? Only if I bend over.
Feelings? Excited to see him! Tired...juuuust tired. All of those 'fun' 1st trimester symptoms are back-pee every 5 minutes and tired all the time!
Maternity Clothes? YES! Almost exclusively! I can still wear my tank tops, but my belly hangs out the bottom in some! And I have a few dresses that I can still wear without showing my Henry out the bottom so that is good! :)
Talk to you all soon!
Heisel Rules! {the Bump}







No comments:
Post a Comment