Since Henry was 2 weeks late, we joke that he's advanced! hehe He has been smiling ever since he was born, and no, it's not gas. ;) He has been practicing head control since he was 2 weeks, and now he is coo'ing and making all kinds of sweet 'hoo' noises like a baby owl. I'm amazed everyday at the strides this kiddo is making to learn things that we already do involuntarily. I keep telling him to slow down, but this lil dude is relentless; he's so eager to move! I find myself very emotional at times when I think about how fast it's going by, but then I reel myself back in and focus on the present!
He has a very calm demeanor and rarely cries. We take each day as a new slate as we learn our baby and our baby learns us. So far, we're the perfect pair; I can't imagine life without my mini Matt! He's the perfect mix of his father's looks and his mother personality. I love watching that flourish day by day.
Can you see why I'm so in love...his long eye lashes, the puckered lips, the rolls on the arms! This lil guy does not miss a meal and he nurses like a champ! Because of that, we count our days in rolls on the arms and thighs! Each day brings a new lil chub roll on our dough boy! Can't get enough of them.
I know I'm 2 days posting this, but I couldn't resist since the date is 11-12-13! Kinda crazy, kinda cool! Thanks for stopping by to read all about Henry and how we're adjusting. Check back soon for more pics and updates! It's hard to believe it's already been one month.
Heisel Rules!









No comments:
Post a Comment