Sooo…let's just pretend that I wasn't inundated with moving…and watching Henry…and LIFE and that I got this post in on time!
Henry the Great is now 7 months and, boy, is this baby busy now! I can't get him to sit still for pictures anymore and his legs are almost always up in the air.
He's started crawling- or scooting, rather. Matt says it's a solid low Army crawl. He gets up on knees, though, and rocks back and then attempts to "crawl" forward, but ends up face-planting instead. It's really sad to watch, but I know he has to learn somehow. His biggest motivation to crawl is Bella, the dog. Bella's biggest motivation to go back to bed is Henry! It's kinda funny, and yet kinda sad-for Bella. She has NO idea what's in her future!
Henry loves Loves LOVES the guitar! I'm pretty sure that'll be his first word! I said this last month too, but this month his love has really flourished! Daddy lets him strum the guitar…or beat in Henry's case! He has even started "dancing" to music too. It's precious!
And yes, he plays guitar nakie!
Sharky...errr…I mean Henry, has 3 teeth on the bottom, 2 teeth on top and 1 more starting to come in on top! Hopefully this baby doesn't start biting when he gets a couple that are in line. uh oh!
Henry loves to be near either Daddy or momma all.the.time. Like, always! I leave the room for 5 seconds and he starts crying, or whining rather. I take it as he just loves his momma. :)
Henry also LOVES to go for stroller rides! He falls asleep nearly every time, but at least I know how to easily put him down for a nap!
And he took his first ride in the front seat of the cart! My big boy!
This baby already has quite a personality! He HATES to be restricted in anyway, he gives kisses, and he plays 'shy guy'. He also like sucking his pointer finger and middle finger, both at the same time. He's getting so big now. It's had to believe that 7 months has flown right by and that what I have to show for it is a not so little baby boy! I love watching him grow and learn new things!
……….
We started moving on the 9th and got all in by the 11th. Yep, we spent my first Mother's Day moving. But that's alright- we're gonna have a late celebration at a later time. Plus, the best gift I could get for Mother's Day is a healthy, happy baby!
It took Henry a bit to get adjusted because this house has all wood floors throughout the main level and plush carpet on the upper level where the bedrooms are. He really likes the carpet, notsomuch the wood! He keeps hitting his little noggin on them when he flops from sitting to belly position. :(
All in all, we've had a VERY busy past couple months, and I'm praying that it'll settle down a bit. For now, I'll enjoy walks, playing at the park with Henry and the pool that is across the street that'll be opening very soon!! :)
Heisel Rules!









No comments:
Post a Comment