He has mastered crawling…on his knees. It only took about 2 weeks and he was fully mobile, and quickly! Oh my word, I dare not look away or he'll have crawled across the room in a blink! He's also been bear crawling (hands and feet) for about a month. He did even before crawling! It's so funny- he does the Downward Dog yoga pose, crawl a few feet, then back to the Downward Dog yoga pose…all.the.time. It looks as if he will just come to a full stand. He's been pulling up on things for about 2 weeks so he's SO close!
He's curious about doors and drawers. He can open drawers at his height now. And just today he opened a lower cupboard in the kitchen. Here we go!
He's mastering recognition- he sees men in Army uniforms and gets really excited thinking it's Daddy. When the person doesn't respond to him like Daddy would, he almost looks disappointed.
He is starting to like more solids (well purees)- apple, banana, green beans, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, squash, and yogurt (he LOVES yogurt)!
He still has his sweet demeanor, but occasionally he throws a fit (see pic) and he loves to play with things he shouldn't- remotes, cell phones, cords. He's also teething and occasionally bites us. Hopefully this stops really soon! Ouch!
I love that he smiles at people in the grocery store and makes friends wherever we go!
He still loves Bella dearly, to which the feelings are not mutual. Dare I say- poor Bella! He's faster now and can almost keep up with her.
I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be Henry's momma, but I'm sure glad I am.
Heisel Rules!













No comments:
Post a Comment