I hope the Christmas shopping is coming along well for all!! There's only 4 more days left until Christmas!! Wow, the time is just flying on by!! Also, I sent out the video montage that we did for Matt. It turned out great!! Thanks to you all for that! If you haven't received yours yet, you should shortly! I will also look into the option of posting it on here as well, given we have enough space for it on the blog!
I have a new picture that I want to share with you all.
I'm glad someone is looking out for our boys in Bravo Company!
hehe My sister Scarlett found this picture and we thought it was not only funny, but ironic because Matt is in Bravo Company! No matter how tough our guys are, I'm glad to know that they are being looked out for!!
We love you Matt!
Heisel Rules!
Love,
Tia

No comments:
Post a Comment