Hey everyone!
I have been considering a blog as an option to keep everyone informed of Matt's goingons. I decided to take the jump and just see how it goes! I hope you all will become followers on this adventure as I discover how to maneuver in this crazy, fastpaced blogworld all while also documenting the travels of our main man-Matt! Feel free to leave comments on posts, or just randomly, I accept all kinds! :) Just remember, please be kind...I'm new! :) Also, Matt will have access to this site too, so feel free to send him some bloglove as well! You never know, he might just give us some bloglove back! (Oh I do hope!!)
As the blog name goes - HEISEL RULES!
Love ya,
-Tia
thanks for starting this tia!! and for making it "Heisel Rules"!!! love it!! hopefully everyone will take advantage of posting and reading all in one spot!
ReplyDeleteHas anybody seen the commercials with the older version of my brother? You know, where the narrator says things about him like:
ReplyDelete- When he disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong
- Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.
- His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.
- He lives vicariously through himself.
- if at first he does not succeed, then it is impossible.
- If he were to punch you in the face you would have to fight off the strong desire to thank him
HAHAHA AJ, I am cracking up!! Are you saying that Matt is full of himself?! haha
ReplyDelete