Oh the joys of Christmas! I can remember being a little girl and the mounting anticipation as we waited impatiently for daybreak to open presents. Secretly we had already shook each present and peeked into whatever ones we could get away with! shhh...don't tell my mom! The older I have gotten the more I understand the true meaning of Christmas- being with and cherishing the ones we love. Oh what I would give to have *the one I love* with me this Christmas! I guess I'll share him with everyone else, but just this once! :) My only true Christmas wish this year, is for the safe return of our man!! Think is would it be ok to wish for next August to be here?!
I got to chat with Matt on Facebook a couple of days ago. He wanted me to tell you all Merry Christmas and he loves and misses you all! Also, thanks so much for all the gifts and packages!
May the joy of this season last today and all throughout the year!
Have a very Merry Christmas! Love you all!
Heisel Rules!
Love,
Tia


No comments:
Post a Comment