Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Matt Update and stuff

Hello!
I wanted to give everyone a quick update since its been a bit since he's called or messaged me! I got to chat with Matt on Facebook! He had been trying to call for a couple of days, but the phones were either out or they had really bad service! That happens quite a bit there! He is doing very well though! Nothing new to report, but as the saying goes, 'No news is good news!' In this case, I couldn't agree more! I hope he didn't get too used to the 'lavish' life at Tillman! He was supposed to have headed back to Munoz already, but got held up. Very typical of the Army! Lets all hurry up and WAIT! Gotta love it!

I hope you all have had a very good first week of the New Year! One week from today marks 5 months that Matt has been gone!! Can you even believe that we are nearing the halfway mark?!

Dear Father Time: Thank you for not taking your time in the last 5 months!! I really appreciate you just flying right on by! BUT when it comes to the last 2 weeks in May, and our man is home on R&R, I give you my full permission to take your sweet time for those 2 short weeks! Pretty please? With Love and respect, ~ Tia

They are predicting snow (100%) for Chattanooga, TN tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday; 4-6 inches. Ok, so that might not be a lot for the northerners, but here in the deep south, that's more than enough to shut down the town! If it gives you any idea...my work has been canceled for tomorrow and possibly Tuesday. It's important to note that there is currently NOTHING on the ground as far as snow and ice is concerned! haha :) I hope you all have a very good week! I might have some winter weather pictures to share after tomorrow! One can only hope! 

Until next time...Heisel Rules!

Love, 
Tia
P.S. I have some Valentine ideas that I will need some help with! Keep a lookout for an email with details! You all rock my socks off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment