Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all had a great time celebrating 2011! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Our man has been gone 4.5 months now! It seems like yesterday I was taking him to catch the plane to leave! I hope I didn't just jinx the time! :)
I had a FANTASTIC trip to the great state of Illinois! It was great to see all of you during my visit! Uncle Drew and I surprised Amanda on her Birthday (Dec. 30) by setting my flight up to arrive a day earlier! She was SOOO surprised! I was informed to pack for 'Arctic weather', but I was surprised that it was only cold the last 2 days. Uncle Drew seems to think that I always bring the warmer temps and the rain! You're welcome, Illinois! I do what I can! :)
I got to talk to Matt a couple of days ago and he was doing good. He is getting over being sick; a cold of some sort. He is preparing for his travel back to Munoz soon. I guess all good things must come to an end! :( Hopefully he will get to go back soon! I just hope he didn't get too used to hot showers, 2 hot meals a day and a comfy bed! :) Hopefully Matt will call soon so I can get another update from him! Plus, I just wanna hear his voice!
I'm not sure who all has heard, but we got 3 more years!! Reenlistment, that is! The good thing is that Matt will get to still be stationed in Fort Campbell!! We were excited about that, given the fact that his house is there! It was a hard decision for him, but I'm pretty sure he made the right one! As I was looking at some pictures of Matt when he was little, I realized by the action photos that Matt was born to do what he does! Every other picture was Matt posing in camo pants, playing rambo, or playing with a toy gun! If that doesn't speak military, I don't know what does! Just to brag really quickly, Matt really cares about his soldiers and he is great at his job; he puts his heart into it! I think he is truly an asset to the military and I think they are very lucky to have him! Whether they believe it or not, at least we know it! You're doing great, honey, and we are all here to support you! GOOOO MATT!! Matt is working on getting pictures and maybe video of his reenlistment ceremony! I will post it on here as soon as I get it! I can't wait to see it! I'm so proud of you, Matt!
I'm not sure who all has heard, but we got 3 more years!! Reenlistment, that is! The good thing is that Matt will get to still be stationed in Fort Campbell!! We were excited about that, given the fact that his house is there! It was a hard decision for him, but I'm pretty sure he made the right one! As I was looking at some pictures of Matt when he was little, I realized by the action photos that Matt was born to do what he does! Every other picture was Matt posing in camo pants, playing rambo, or playing with a toy gun! If that doesn't speak military, I don't know what does! Just to brag really quickly, Matt really cares about his soldiers and he is great at his job; he puts his heart into it! I think he is truly an asset to the military and I think they are very lucky to have him! Whether they believe it or not, at least we know it! You're doing great, honey, and we are all here to support you! GOOOO MATT!! Matt is working on getting pictures and maybe video of his reenlistment ceremony! I will post it on here as soon as I get it! I can't wait to see it! I'm so proud of you, Matt!
Well, I hope you all have had a very good start to your new year! I wish you success in 2011 and with any new year's resolutions you have made! If you made one, post a comment and share; I'd love to hear what you all want to accomplish and to cheer you on!
Thanks so much for all you guys do! I big, puffy {heart}you all!!
Thanks so much for all you guys do! I big, puffy {heart}you all!!
Heisel Rules!
Love,
Tia
PS: Matt, if you read this, I would really love to see another picture of you and your surroundings in the winter time! Pretty please?? With a cherry on top? Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment