Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ear time

Hello!!
It's been a little bit since my last update. This is simply because there's not been much going on! I have to give a quick shout out session to the crazy weather we've been entertaining in the south. Over a week ago we were dumped on with some crazy snow; the second time this winter!! See, the thing is in the south, we do this really well...


...but notsomuch this

We have hills and mountains and they just don't agree with this crazy cold bout that's been hanging around! The snow is beautiful, but the ice that comes along with it, notsomuch!! We are forecasted to be getting more of the white fluffy stuff, but I'm crossing my fingers (and toes!) that it misses us!!

I got some ear time with Matt a couple of days ago. He has made it back to Munoz safely! He said that they have just been sitting around since they cannot go out when the air is not clear. This is because they have to be sure that they have air support (helicopters) in case they need to be called in. The helictopers cannot fly if the air is not clear! Other than that, he is doing well. 

When asked what he "needs", he stated that they have quite the stock pile of goodies left over from Christmas, some still from Halloween. For now, if you are interested in sending anything, he has only requested magazines, guitar magazines to be specific. Other than that, he loves to read so if you have any books that you want to send him I'm sure he will get some reading time in! If you don't mind, do me a favor before sending a package and shoot me an email or FB message so that I know not to send him anything that same week! 

Here's his address again in case you need it:
SGT Heisel, Matthew
Bravo (DOG) Co. 2-506th
4101 BCT White Currahee
COP Munoz  APO AE 09311

Thanks to you all for being super cool supporters!! I hope the beginning of 2011 is treating you all well!! Until next time!

Heisel RULES!!
 
P.S. VERY IMPORTANT! I have emailed you all a time senstive email regarding something that I am putting together for the man! Please take just a moment to check that out and email me if you have any questions! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment