Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SPRING!! Cross another season off!

Hey folks!!

I hope all is well with all of you! The past 2 weeks I have seen tiny signs of spring..FINALLY!!! The flower pots on my steps had beautiful flowers in bloom! What a pretty sneak peak of the season!

{This was from my recent trip to Myrtle Beach!}
I got to talk to Matt today! He has been at Tillman for a little bit so he hasn't had as much phone or computer time as he had hoped. Fear not, though, he called in to inform me that all is well with him. Actually, I think he says, "No news is good news." I tend to agree these days!! I love talking to the man, but I have to admit I get a little nervous inside when the phone rings!

So, it's just about 5 more weeks (or less) til he is state side for his R&R! He has had a change of plans, minorly. He wants to wait to have the big family visit until August, when he returns home for good. For now, since it's such a short period of time, he wants to keep it very simple by visiting with his mom and dad. I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up! However, I will more than make up for it when he returns for good!! Promise!

Thank you all for all your sweet thoughts, prayers and comments!! Matt has an amazing family! Ya, that's you!! Soo, put your hands out really wide, then wrap them around your body and squeeze!! That's a super big hug from me!! Love you all!!

One more pic from my Myrtle Beach trip:
{Thought about Matt while watching the sunrise. I wondered what he was doing that very moment! I sure do miss that guy!}

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment