I got to chat with Matt tonight!! I love seeing that six digit number coming in on the caller ID! I tell ya, nothing excites me more these days!
"Nothing new with him", he says. When I talk to him, he's usually not very excited about the daily grind there. Who would be though, right?! Lots of manual labor that's usually pretty grueling! I love that he takes care of me even from there! He is always asking about things around the houses and cars. I'm having some minor heat issues in my car and that mister of mine gave me the lowdown on why I should take it to the dealership to have it checked out. I love that guy!
He is so so funny!! He tells me to make sure that I'm taking care of Bella. For those of you that do not know Bella, she is a tiny chihuahua that weighs maybe 5 lbs. A CHIHUAHUA for goodness sakes!! haha But Matt absolutely adores her!! When I would visit and bring her, I would have to remind him to say hello to me first!! Ya, I'm a bit jealous! ;) He loves her to pieces!
Photo evidence:
Ok the anticipation is killling me...here's some new pics of Matt!!! SURPRISE!!
I love that this one was titled 'I miss Tia and want to Go home!' :)
Look at this focus! I love this one!
Nice form, baby!!
Matt in action!
Motorcycle that a local let him drive...having some fun! What are the chances he'll want one when he gets home?? haha
Title says '1st Squad'
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures! It's always great to see our man!!
Stay safe, Matt!! We love you!
Heisel Rules!!
No comments:
Post a Comment