Hello, Everyone!
In just 4 short days we will officially be in THE LAST MONTH OF DEPLOYMENT! It felt like it was never going to get here, but sure enough, with a little bit of time, it’s coming!
I got to talk to Matt the other day and he sounds like he is more than ready to be home! I would imagine so after almost 11 months of being there! He is back at Tillman now and they have officially closed Munoz! I think he was sooo ready to be done with that place! They were back to primitive living like when they first got there- no water to bathe, only MRE’s…you get the picture!
Here’s a picture that someone posted on Facebook of Matt and all the guys! Can you spot Matt?
I’ve gotta run…busy, busy, busy getting ready for him to come home! Stay tuned for more info regarding his homecoming!
P.S. this girl will be making an appearance in good ‘ole Illinois for the Fourth of July festivities at Uncle Drew and Amanda’s! Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment