Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Henry's First Christmas

What a blessing this year has been! Welcoming Henry to the family has been such a joy! I'm not sure there's anything more rewarding than celebrating all the "firsts" with a new baby! So far we've done Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas! It's been so fun to start new traditions with Henry-real Christmas tree (daddy hunted it out this year since it was too cold for Henry to be out), seeing Santa and new jammies on Christmas Eve! I'm sure we will start other new traditions as Henry gets older, and I so look forward to that! Having Henry has given us new meaning to our holidays, making them even more special, and we are thoroughly enjoying it!











Before we left for Illinois, we let Henry open one present because I…errr I mean HE was just sooo excited! It's a Pottery Barn chair! You'll probably see this gem in his upcoming monthly photo shoots! ;)


My lil BIG guy!

See? He LOVES it! ;)

Yesterday (Christmas Eve) we got to visit with Henry's Nannie (Candy) and Poppa (Andy)! They got Henry the Llama Llama series books, a Baby Gap outfit, and a puppy stuffed animal! BUT I think his favorite by far was the red wrapping paper! He LOVED it! Ha! Henry is so excited to play with all his new things! Thanks, Nannie and Poppa!



Today (Christmas Day) we celebrated with Granny (Donna), Grandpa (Bryan) and Gram Joyce. We ate yummy prime rib! Henry got a sweet stuffed teddy bear and a gift card to get something fun from his Amazon wish list! Thanks Granny, Grandpa and Gram Joyce!





So, we will leave you with our Christmas Eve jammer pic! 



Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight! 



Heisel Rules!

1 comment: