Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WW Friendly Peanut Butter Fluff

When it comes to eating, I like variety. Like, a lot. I get bored when I eat the same thing over and over again. Dinners around here are rarely the same; the menu changes week to week. If I get bored, then I'll just slide back to grabbing fistfuls of Lays Potato chips, and anything else easily accessible…which sounds.so.tempting. So…to keep that from happening, I've come up with another super yummy snack that gives you some healthy fats…AND delivers the yummy! And it's so easy to make-Bonus!

I usually like to keep snacks to 1-2 points, but this was an exception in the name of variety. :)

Peanut Butter Fluff
1 Tbsp peanut butter- you can use less if you're not a PB lover (I use Skippy Natural with Honey)
2 Tbsp Fat Free Whip Topping

WW 2.5 P+

Dir.
Simply stir together. Don't over mix as the whip topping will get flat and watery-like. I like to give it just a quick mix to keep thick streaks of peanut butter throughout.

You can dip apples in it…




Or spread it on a lightly salted Rice Cake with bananas on top…(add 1 P+ for the rice cake..so 3.5 P+)




Or just eat it from the bowl- no judgement here! It's really that good! ;)

Another tip- if you want to turn this into dessert, drizzle with a little bit of chocolate syrup. (of course, add another point for that, but it's so worth it!)

Enjoy!

Heisel Rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment