Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Photos

Well, hello!!
Welcome back to blogland! I know I said that I wasn't going to post but about once a week, but there's been some action and I didn't want to hold out on the details!!

Well, I guess by these photos we can conclude that he really IS in Afghanland. I was holding out with the thought that he was *secretly* in Hawaii, chillin on the beach with a Maragarita in one hand and an umbrella used to block the sun rays in the other. I guess he was right, there's no sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets. Only sweaty guys, and mountains! What a vacay!! Well, either way, at least we get to see some more of our guy! I really don't know what's going on in these pics, so I prefer to take a loose translation...lets give it a go shall we?

Lets see... in this one, Matt has loaded the bazooka (for lack of technical terms) and the other guy is taking the safety off. Notice the warrior stance. Also notice Matt's protective eyewear...Always remember, safety first! Fire Away!


Well, this one is a little tougher to comprehend. You see, Matt is actually sitting down. No word on whether he is scouting out the enemy from a somewhat lower vantage point (very sneeky and I like it), or if he is simply resting his tired legs from the crawls up the mountains! Either way, take a load off baby!


Yes, I see what's going on here and I'm on to your games, Mister. Matt, we are NOT adopting children from there. I'm pretty sure I stated very clearly, DO NOT bring home any stray children or animals. Sheesh!


All joking aside, thanks, Matt, for sharing! It looks like you are having a wonderful time on your hiking and camping excursion! Be safe!

We love you!

Heisel Rules!

Love,
Tia

2 comments:

  1. Guns and RPG's make great photo props. Matt is so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent, I think I agree!! Great props and high altitudes...it just does something for his complexion! ;)

    ReplyDelete