Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy ♥ Day!

*** Warning if you are alergic to all things lovey dovey, please cover your eyes, ears, and mind. It could get real mushy!  ;)

Hello, Lovers!
Happy Valentine's Day! I want to send an extra special shout out to the man that inspired this blog and many other areas of my life! I wish we could be together today to celebrate our love, but you are always in my heart, always!! I think about you tons every single day, but especially today! I love you, Sweet ♥!

I did a Valentine countdown for Matt with photos and here's a compiled pic
{minus 1 since it would only allow 13}...


This project was so much fun! Each day I got to focus on a different way to show Matt that I love him. I found myself looking forward to 'tomorrow' so that I could capture it in a new way! Truth be told, I'm sad that the countdown is over! I rather enjoyed making the time go by quickly! To see more go to my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiachick/

Stay tuned...I will attempt to post the project that we did for Matt later today!

I hope you all have a fabulous love filled day!

Heisel Rules {♥}! 

No comments:

Post a Comment