Hello, Party People!!
Hope you are all doing well after that awesome halftime show!! But, serisouly, we are down 12 more days!! Yippee!!
So I got to talk to Matt yesterday!! The connection was terrible, as it sometimes is, but we at least got to chat for a moment. Just hearing his voice can be so reassuring!! After his second attempt to make the phone lines cooperate, we finally gave it up and logged into Facebook. Thank God for Facebook. Wait...? Did I just say that?? :} But, really, it has enabled us to chat so much more often!! I guess I owe it to Facebook to see The Social Network. Have you all seen it yet??
We FINALLY have a not so definitive date for Matt's R&R. He will {hopefully} be home May 7!! I will be sending an email/blog post tomorrow about Matt's R&R schedule. Stay tuned!!
Talk to you all very soon!!
Heisel Rules!!
Heisel Rules!!

No comments:
Post a Comment