Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Milemarker 6 {and counting}

Hello Matt fan peeps!

Today is a very special day! We have reached one long awaited milestone-We are officially halfway there!! Whoo hoo! Six months ago, our man set out on this journey and now it's finally 6 months down, only 6 more to go! I am so excited and astounded that we already have 6 months under our belt! Somedays it seems to have flown by, and others it seemed to have dragged on. However, today is a celebratory day because we are
HALFWAY THERE!!

In honor of this momentous occasion, I have looked high and low for an awesome half time show!! I chose Halfway There by Big Time Rush.




**Warning, the song is super cheesy, but it has good lyrics. What can you expect; it’s Nickelodeon! Let’s face it, the only other songs that even remotely resembled being half way there was by Rise Against (Matt’s crazy hard metal type music, notsomuch) or Black Eyed Peas – Meet me Halfway. Slim pickin’s, folks!
:)
Without further adieu, here it is! Half Time Show with Big Time Rush - Halfway There



Hope you all enjoyed the Half Time Show! Hang in there for another 6 more, that’s all! If it keeps the pace up, it will go by in a flasheesh! {I’m crossing my fingers so tight!} Thanks you all so so much for helping me to get through these last 6 months. I could not have done it without each and every one of you! Matt and I are very blessed to have such amazing, supportive families! I know I can always count on you! {BIG hugs}

Hope you all had a fabulous ♥ day! I have uploaded the Magazine that we did for Matt for VDay here:
http://www.4shared.com/document/YqX4teu9/Heisel_Rules_Magazine.html
 Just click on the link and it should take you directly to the site to download and view it! If you have any problems, let me know! email: tiaeharris@gmail.com

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment