Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Sunday, February 22, 2015

Milestone- Henry's First Haircut

Today we checked off another milestone- Henry's first haircut. We arrived with a 16 month old and left with a 3 year old; I've been avoiding it for this exact reason. :( Now I'm really wondering where my baby went!

Before:




During:

Despite his sad, disapproving look, he actually did much better than we expected. He sat still, for the most part, in Daddy's lap…with an iPad…and a sucker…then another sucker...and a phone…and 2 combs. Yep, that's all it took! ;)

After:





Regardless of my {emotional} momma feelings, he really does look incredibly cute. And truthfully, his hair was getting into his eyes...at least that's what I'm telling myself. Whew. Felt like cutting the cord all over again!


My heart will still continue to ache when we pass milestone like this, but it'll also grow with more love for this lil man. How's that even possible- pain and love? I'd say he's worth it, though. :)

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment