I love fruit. I love rice cakes. I lOVE whip cream…well, here's their baby! So satisfying and filling for a snack.
Blueberry Rice Cake - 1 P+
1 lightly salted rice cake (the sweet mixed with the salty is yummo!)
2 Tbsp Fat Free whip cream
Blueberries, Bananas, or any fruit (as many as you'd like, most fruit is 0 P+)
Dir.
Spread whip cream on rice cake, top with fruit. Devour! And then try not to make another. Or do, if you have the points available…these babies don't break the bank! :)
Banana Rice Cake
(please excuse the bites; I couldn't wait to eat this!)
If you want to jazz this up a bit, for 1 more P+ (so 2 P+ total) you could add a few crushed almonds (5). Not necessary, but to mix it up, it adds a yummy little crunch.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make this for my snack…for the 2nd time today! ha!
Heisel Rules! {the Kitchen}






No comments:
Post a Comment