I'm starting a new series called 'What Henry Wore' so I can document some of my favorite outfits of Henry's. Seems silly, but picking out his outfits is one thing I really enjoy. He's my little arm candy! ;) I like dressing him like a little man.
This all started as I have been slowly sorting through the clothes he's outgrown and deciding whether to keep or sell. While doing this, I noticed there are so many cute outfits that I never took a picture of him in. :( Not a super big deal, but I'm trying to remember those cute moments in a photo instead of holding onto an outfit. Since we move a lot, having extra boxes isn't ideal, and I think it'll be a bit before we have another. Plus, part of the fun was hunting for a great deals on cute/cool clothing for Henry, and I think I'll enjoy doing that again with the next one. In theory. :)
Soooo…here's the first of many in this new series. My lil fashionister.
My lil Rocker
Pants- Baby Gap Skinny Pleather, black
Shirt- KISS (from Target- this is a fave of Daddy's)
Shoes- Converse high tops, black
And, unfortunately, this is one of the few ways I can grab a photo of him sitting still these days- that, and sleeping. This series is going to be interesting to photograph. ha!
As I recall, he was kissing a puppy in the book. He does this when he sees puppies, horsies, and himself in books and mirrors. It's actually really cute.
Heisel Rules!






No comments:
Post a Comment