Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Sunday, January 22, 2012

We need YOUR vote

Well, we managed to make it to 400 votes today!! It is 409 to be exact! I'm soo excited and thankful for all the votes we've gotten! I initially had all faith that we'd do well, but this well was beyond my imagination! Crossing fingers and asking for votes is my past time as of late. At least for another week!  :) Keep the votes on acomin! We need to rack up some votes to bump us up to 5th place again! We can DO it!


In between soliciting votes from family and friends, I put another final coat on this brass beauty. Well, ex brass beauty! Dressed her all up in pearls! I think she's shaping up rather nicely! I can't wait til she makes her big debut in the barn at our wedding!


One from the bottom, looking up...beeeutieful!


Thanks for reading!! I hope you all have a great week! 

P.S. You can click on our picture to the right to cast your DAILY vote!! Thanks!

Heisel Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment