Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whew!

Man-o-live! I only thought this contest was gonna be easy; get votes, right?! Little did I know that I would learn the value of talking and sharing your cause and the impact it can have, especially in this cell phone, email, text driven world! It is now that I fully appreciate those presidential electors that go from county to county and city to city to solict win the votes of their constituents! Add to fact that it seems just when you get ahead someone passes you by! So, tense...this is gonna make me gray headed!!!
I rather like the long, lucious gray locks! ;)

We are soo thankful, beyond words and measure, for all of you gracious folks-family and friends- that have voted thus far! Really, there's no way that we could have come this far without YOU!! So, spread your arms open wide...WIDER....and now wrap them around yourself with a BIG hug! Just imagine me as you do that and it will be as if I am the one giving and you are the one receiving that hug!

You ROCK my WORLD!

Don't forget to vote today!!! Last day to vote is Sunday! Have a great week!

Heisel Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment