Check out the winner's circle here: http://q108.com/2012-Q-Wedding-Finalist-4/12127208
It's been especially interesting seeing Matt transform throughout this contest process. (He's prolly gonna get me for talking about this... it'll be our secret...sshhhh!) He went from laid back, cool 'it's whatever' in the beginning to 'We'll get em baby' and '5th place just isn't good enough!' in the end. Sitting there last night with him by my side solidified to me that he will always be there to support me. No matter what it is- no matter if it's a silly contest that we've worked weeks on, not matter if he has to wake up at 4:00am and the contest doesn't end til midnight, no matter if it's cathedral type windows that I've dreamed of for my wedding; he's always there for me. You know, there's always a lesson that can be learned from any situation. This one is: if we are willing to work this hard on a wedding contest, imagine how hard we will work for the actual marriage. I know, chill bumps. ;)
While still on the winning high, I just wanna take a moment to say thanks for putting up with
What's next you ask? Weeeelll, a panel of 6 judges will each rank us 1-5, and using a point system, they will determine the winner. For example, we could be #1 to one judge and then #3 to another. It seems confusing, but whatever works for them I suppose. Q108 will announce the winner on the Gretchen and Ryan morning show this Friday! I'll be listening! Listen for the loud shriek if we win! Whether we win or lose, though, we've still got each other and the show will go on!
Fingers crossed and happy thoughts!
Heisel Rules!


No comments:
Post a Comment