Luckily, we just finished hanging the final touches to Henry's space. :) It makes it feel more real now! As most of you know, we are inhabiting a one bedroom apartment, so that means we get the joy of sharing our room with Henry. {Like we have a choice! ha!} It's a good thing it's a big room, and we were easily able to get all Henry's stuff in there quite easily!
The wreath hanging on the mirror is a gift from my dear friend Courtney!
His changing station/dresser...
I love all the little decorations above his changer. The mirror is one we got from an antique store when we were in KY. The sunshine sign I made. The oval frame with the bow ties hanging was from a thrift store-it was an ugly color so I painted it white and strung string on it and hung his bow ties from my baby shower. Each guest made one for him! :) The 'Wheel of Responsibility' I found at The Salvation Army here in town, it was too funny NOT to buy! ;) The small pictures are ones I printed. The little wooden xylophone was thrifted, and his initials are compliments of his Aunt Courtney. :)
I made this paper mache piggy bank when I was in high school. :)
View of Henry's crib...
I made his name sign above his crib. One of my fave parts of his space!
I found this sweet, vintage mobile at an antique store. It was my inspiration for the entire space! :)
I LOVE to mix fabric patterns and textures! Gray and white chevron, mint and white polka dot, navy blue, sheer damask, linen and white.
Can't wait to be snuggled up here, rocking my lil man! :)
And that's about it, folks! There's still a few things that I'd like to do, but this is pretty much complete. Thanks for looking!
Heisel Rules! {the Bump}

















Gorgeous!! Both the room and you ;)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks lady! Can't wait til the lil man is here and we can enjoy it with him! :)
Delete