Matt ROCKS

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

39 Weeks

Thirty-nine weeks. 39! One.More.Week til due date! It's hard to believe that it's already this close to the BIRTHathon! Super excited and just ready to hold this lil dude! :)


We had our midwife appointment 2 days ago and it went really well. I'm measuring at 40 weeks, but I've measured about a week ahead throughout the entire pregnancy. She's not concerned so neither am I. She gave Henry the blessing to go ahead and come on out anytime now! haha I didn't tell her to say that even though I'm feeling quite ready! ;) His "kicks" and jabs have gotten less cute and more intense, shall we say. I still like feeling him move, but he's out of room in the womb and his feet have been coming all too familiar with my ribs. :/ He's still head down and I can definitely feel that he's lower now!


At this point, pretty much everything is ready for the little man. I told Henry he needs to come on out because I'm finding other projects to do, and that's no good! ;)


I have to give major props to Matt! He's been paying close attention and even participating (asking questions) at doctor appointments and birthing classes. He's even done some reading to help to take the best care of me (and Henry) during labor and when Henry arrives. It's nice to be able to tell him something about the pregnancy and for him to understand what I'm talking about! He's such a trooper! Thanks, babe, for being such an amazing support! I can't wait til we get to welcome Henry together! :)

I took this time to capture a couple of fun photos that I've been wanting to do for a couple months now. Please don't judge quality, it's terribly difficult to adjust everything while taking pics of oneself! You understand! ;)

I'm so crafty, I make people! ;)


One more...just because I love artsy silhouette pics-


Well, that's all for now. Just waiting for any sign that Henry will join us. Until then, we shall chat next week...with or without baby in my arms (hopefully in my arms and not still in my belly!) :)

Heisel Rules! {the Bump}

No comments:

Post a Comment