We discussed that I'm now healed of those awful cramps and feeling really well! I had to do the Glucose Tolerance Test, but I haven't heard anything back yet, which the OB said no news is good news.
This week they start measuring baby head to toe instead of head to rump...he's estimated at 15 inches and a little over 2 pounds. He's doubled in size and weight in the last month!! I've been in grow-overtime! No wonder I've been so hungry! ;)
We also discussed the fibroid that was found at the anatomy scan. It's not really big, it's not causing pain, and it won't affect Henry so we're just watching it. That means we have to have an ultrasound every 4 weeks to monitor it...which means we get to see our lil guy as well! Yesterday (Thursday) was the first growth scan follow-up ultrasound. Henry is so camera shy though! He's done after 10 minutes or so,and proves it by putting his hands up by his face! We did confirm that he is head down so those "kicks" I've been feeling in my lower abdomen have been elbow or hand jabs. He appeared to be smiling in the first photo below. Hopefully this is a sign that he's a happy baby!
Matt had to work and wasn't able to make it to the appointment so the ultrasound tech flipped on the 3D switch momentarily to get a pic or two just for Daddy! He looks so different compared to the flat, 2D one we're used to seeing. We can see his cheeks...he looks like he has Daddy's lips and momma's nose. It was so cool, I felt like I could reach out and hold him. :) Can't wait! I think those 2 minutes in 3D made me want to order the full 3D ultrasound to see more. :) Maybe in early August!
Well, I could go on and on about this tiny dude I'm baking, but alas, I'll stop there. Have a great weekend!
Heisel Rules! {the Bump}


No comments:
Post a Comment